Tuesday, June 3, 2008

WIC

Today I went to apply for WIC. We received benefits for Conner for some basic foods - milk, eggs, cereal, juice, cheese, and cereal) and for Jordan for her Pediasure. I am glad that we will be able to have some of these basic needs provided for.

Becky Schut came along to help me and I am very thankful that she was there! Conner is such a busy guy that there was no way I could have had a conversation with them without numerous interruptions. During the exam, neither of the kids cried when they had their finger poked - that was a relief! I was somewhat concerned that Jordan lost weight for the 2nd week in a row! I know that since the last 3 weights were take at different locations on different scales, they might be off a little. I am anxious to see what her weight is tomorrow at MFB.

No comments: