Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hannah is my Hero!!!

Hannah at MFB just called and told me that everything from the start has been authorized by our insurance!!! This morning she faxed the report from the neurologist and the report from the swallow study yesterday to our insurance company and told them that they needed to process it asap. She went above the person who had originally handled Jordan's case and pretty much followed up constantly to make sure they understood the severity of the situation. I am soooooo glad to have her on Jordan's team for all of this!! Thanks Hannah!!!!!

Thank you also to everyone who is praying for Jordan. I know that God is working in and through this whole situation. I know that without prayer, I would never have the energy to keep going everyday without breaking down. Although everyday is exhausting, somehow I manage to get through (sometimes I think the caffeine helps!) Please continue to pray for Jordan, our family, and the team of individuals that are working to determine what's going on and give her what she needs.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!