Thursday, February 19, 2009

First Steps!!!!!

Jordan took her first steps a few nights ago!! I was sitting on the floor playing with her and she pulled up to standing on the couch - I held my hands out to her and she took 2 exciting and quick steps to me!! I was thrilled and amazed!!! I ran upstairs and grabbed the camera and my videographer (Derrick) and we got some footage of her doing it again! I am going to try to edit it down and load it soon (it's 2 1/2 minutes and she walks in the first 30 seconds - we kept trying to get more but she wouldn't do it).

She hasn't done it again since, but it's so exciting to know that she's getting there!!! We continue to work with her and encourage her to walk behind toys and strengthen her legs and core muscles and work through the coordination and balance.

1 comment:

Mom McDee said...

Absolutely AWESOME!